Read This Post

Updates and shit.


Hey everybody,

Been a long time since I wrote something like this. so I might as well give it the old try.

The Machinimist -

I know that there has not been an episode as of late. That's not because of the fact that ive been UBER Busy with school/work. I have the next episode
written, and plan to shoot it hopefully tommorow/wednesday. As of now im currently in the process of writing the 1 year anniversary video for the machinimist's affiliation with channel awesome. This is going to be a long one guys so just bear with me here!
Sorry. I had to pull a Dominic fear reference.... But yea this anniversary special is going to be amazing if all goes well. What am i going to be reviewing? You'll find out soon but all I can say is this... My opinions are going to cause anger...

Tehsmarty's Horror Corner -

Next episode is going to be Nightmare House 2 - Part 1. I recorded so much of it that I've decided to split it up into several parts. Im editing it currently so at the moment Im looking to get this out by tommorow if anything.

Saturday Night Gaming Sessions -

Believe it or not, this is an ongoing series. Mount and Blade, Left 4 Dead 2, see the pattern? But yea, we recorded some halo 3 customs. Im hoping to get this done soon but chilled hasnt given me the audio. Still waiting chilled.... Anyway, the next video im doing is revolving around a game called "The Ship".


Thats all I really need to talk about. so yea. not sure how to close this off....

:V

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Updates and shit."

Post a Comment