Read This Post

About Donations

Hey all,

So i think I should probably explain the sudden installation of the Support TSP section:

This is the part where i feel like a bit of a dick... Now everyone knows my issue with the computer and buying a new one. That isn't the point of the donations. there are a few reasons.

Reason 1: I'm hoping to bring Teh Smarty Productions to a whole new level. What i mean by this is that granted im doing things very semi-professional in a sense that im getting paid to do something I really have a passion for, however at this current time with this whole computer crap going on, I don't see myself earning a lot. I'm hoping to sort of do things professionally. Such as some new equipment/software for production.

Reason 2: I have a new show coming out for machinima.com where im highlighting great moments in horror video games. I have to write, shoot, capture, and edit 13 episodes for machinima.com ahead of time so they can possibly be released weekly. (that is just a guess what will happen, but it is probable) the games im looking to highlight are really expensive and im gonna need some help acquiring them.

I'm not forcing anyone to donate but overall, I would appreciate it if you guys could help support the site. No donation is too small! All contributions will be rewarded in any way possible.

Thanks.

P.S If anyone out there decides to donate from the wish list, send me an email and ill give you the info if it isn't presented already

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "About Donations"

Post a Comment